The best summer internship ever?
This summer, we had the largest group of interns ever from New York University (NYU), Columbia University and Parsons School of Design. We’re lucky to have had such talented additions to our team. Despite it being a competitive process to land the internships, our interns had their fair share of fun! They attended numerous career fairs, networking events and tasted all sorts of mouthwatering food. They picnicked in Central Park and even helped us launch a new company – BubbleBall. Where else can you get a summer internship this fun?
Where do our interns end up?
Check out summer 2014’s awesome bunch and see where they ended up. Visit our internship page for more information and to join our team for summer 2015. All our interns either stay on with TVI to continue in part / full time positions or move on to other positions with our help.
- Cristina Robledo – Cristina handled marketing campaigns for various clients including a luxury Spanish rug manufacturer, a pharmaceutical consulting company and a restaurant franchise. Through the experience she gained with us, she recently obtained an internship with one of the top 5 largest media company in the world.
- Strickland Swanson – Strickland was another valuable addition to our sales team. From cold calling to analyzing he was involved in all aspects. He refereed some BubbleBall games and helped wherever help was needed. Strickland is currently finishing his studies and we hope to have him back with us.
- Elizabeth Ornitz – A native of St Louis, Liz was one of the last to join the team after a whole semester in Paris. She is continuing her internship part time during her studies and focusing on PR/marketing for BubbleBall.
- Makeda Lewis – Makeda was one of those candidates who knew exactly what she wanted when she first walked up to us at a networking event. Her passion was recruitment and she nailed it, helping out with various aspects of our recruiting initiatives.
- Zoe Edelman – Zoe helped out with Business Development at TVI but was always eager to get her hands dirty with everything else. She’s continuing her studies but still interns with us a few days a week.
- Tiana Tan – A great asset to the Business Development team at TVI, Tiana had a keen eye for detail when it came to preparing presentation materials for potential clients. Since she enjoyed interning with us so much, she decided to continue with the Business Development team as a part time intern.
- Zoe Sun – Zoe fine-tuned some of her artistic skills into design skills and tackled various branding and communication projects for TVI. She is now being recruited by a large Chinese multinational corporation based in Beijing.